KAIKOURA WILDERNESS WALKS
All inclusive guided walk on our spectacular private walking track
north of Kaikoura on the east coast of New Zealandís South Island.
SHEARWATER LODGE, KAIKOURA'S WILDERNESS LODGE -
your eco-friendly, overnight accommodation
- Guests on our exclusive guided hikes are treated to
luxurious accommodation at Shearwater Lodge.This
purpose-built, eco-friendly lodge is set in a spectacular alpine valley at an elevation of 1000m
- Six super-king or twin/share bedrooms, accommodate up to twelve guests. Each room has its own en
suite bathroom and private balcony.
- The spacious guest lounge provides the perfect place to relax and reflect on the outstanding
- Guests enjoy delicious, New Zealand cuisine, wines and beers. Picnic lunches are provided on the
KAIKOURA WILDERNESS WALKS - A unique private walking track 50
minutes north of Kaikoura on the east coast of New Zealand's South Island.
- Kaikoura Wilderness Walks offers a 3 Day Guided Hiking Tour ttraversing New Zealand's
highest privately owned land rising to 2438m (8000ft).
- Overnight accommodation is provided at the purpose-built, eco-friendly Shearwater Lodge.
- Explore the Seaward Kaikoura mountain range, through the Puhi Peaks Nature Reserve with a maximum of 12
guests at any one time.
- One departure each week
From November 2016 to March 2017
Three Day Walk departs Tuesdays.
- Scenic transfers to and from the walk ex Kaikoura
- Tailored options are also available; please contact us for details.